Saloma Miller Furlong's Blog
Tell Me about Yourself Award
There are several rules to this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
My first reaction to this award was, What am I going to tell people about myself that they don’t already know — I am such an open book. But upon thinking about it, I’ve come up with seven things I can share that many of you don’t know. Here they are:
1. I am a night person. I’ve always envied writers who get up in the wee hours of the morning and write for several hours before I’m even out of bed.
2. I love butterflies. I love watching them, I love their beauty, and I love how they transform from a chrysalis to to a butterfly.
3. I love the number 33.
4. I love babies. The feeling of having a baby fall asleep on my shoulder is divine.
5. I don’t drink coffee and never have. I love the smell, but I cannot stand the taste.
6. I detest the smell of cigarette smoke.
7. Once in a while when David and I travel together, I let out this enraged guttural growl. David has gotten to the point where he just looks around for the Hummer that must be close by.
Now I am supposed to give this award to 15 other bloggers. But because I like the number 10 more than I like 15, I am going to pass it on to ten others. These are not in any particular order.
1. Katie Troyer at Pinecraft-Sarasota. Katie, I love your photography and your observations.
2. Lynn Kimmerle at Monarch Book Reviews. Lynn, it has been such a pleasure to get to know you. Thank you for your thoughtful book reviews.
3. Karen Lang at Write Now. Karen, thank you for your generosity in sharing such great tips and resources with other writers.
4. Rhonda Schrock at The Natives Are Getting Restless. Rhonda, it was wonderful to meet you in Indiana. I love the sense of humor you weave all through your blog posts.
5. Delwyn at A Hazy Moon. What amazing beauty and art you portray on your blog!
6. Britt Kaufmann at Interesting Theory. Britt, I love how you draw me into your world with your words.
7. Ian at Views from the Bald Patch. Ian, I don’t know if I ever told you this, but I love the name of your blog. I also like your perspective from that vantage point.
8. Misha at From My Front Porch in the Mountains. Misha, I love how you share your love for “all creatures great and small.”
9. Deb at What’s in My Attic?. Deb, it was such a pleasure to meet you in Maryland. I love the title of your blog.
10. Kate at The Parchment Girl. Thank you for all the wonderful book reviews you share with the world.
Linda, thank you again for passing on this award. This has been fun and a break from my usual posts.